Saturday, January 17, 2009

XD Photography

Hi there,

This is my first blog, a diary of my photo adventures. I have been into photography since 2006 and last year bought a Canon dSLR. My main interest when I started was taking photos of the landscape in the local countryside and coastal areas near Dublin.

Lately though I have been trying lots of other styles; still life, portraits, urban landscapes and nightscapes. I suppose it is like any learning experience you try everything out until you find something that you are a) good at or b) just like doing and that becomes the main focus. For me landscapes still are my main interest.

I read a lot and browse the internet looking at many of the video tutorials and blogs on photography to learn as much as I can and improve my own image skills.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment